Episode 1: The Goldfish Problem
Day One: Thursday
- Spring attire throughout beginning London scenes.
- 22 April-July 29 on banners.
- New merch at the stall Steven’s working at.
- “When I was coming in this morning, I saw the banners outside.” This denotes the posters and the banners are new, and it isn’t common for museums to change up marketing for an exhibit midway through – meaning this is likely very early on in the exhibits run.
- “Third time this week you’ve shuffled in like a lazy sod.” Week starts on Mondays in the UK. Later it’s discovered that this is a Thursday.
- Steven’s going on a date “tomorrow.”
Day Two: Friday
- Following day Steven Grant appears to be in a different country. At around 12:40, it’s tulip season in Slovenia. The village he heads to appears to be spring attire as well. More flowers in town. Closeup of daisies and wildflowers (18:35). This is supposed to be Germany – given the German subtitles on Disney+.
Day Four: Sunday
- Steven wakes up two days after his date, which was supposed to be on Friday. It is Sunday.
- Motorola Razr O2-UK – not 02.
- Layla called “I’ve been texting and calling you for months.”
Day Five: Monday
- Arthur Harrow visits him at the museum.
- Waxing Crescent. (37:04)
- Jackal attacks
- Credits: Waxing Crescent
Episode 2: Summon the Suit
Day Six: Tuesday
- Steven is fired from his job as a museum attendant.
- Steven finds his passport in a storage unit. Marc Spector was born March 9th, 1987. It was issued during the snap, on December 14th, 2018.
- Layla shows up. She doesn’t know that his mother’s dead.
- Is arrested. Interpol Central Database reads file No starting with 1975, the year the character was created in the comics.
- 38:00 – GRC logo on double decker bus
- 39:44 – Waxing Crescent – larger than on Day 5
- Harrow gets the Scarab.
- Credits: Waxing Crescent
Episode 3: The Friendly Type
- Layla visits an old workmate of her father that she hasn’t seen in 10 years.
- an unknown amount of time has passed since Marc’s travelled to Egypt.
- Khonshu creates a solar eclipse
- “for what it’s worth I had it under control until very recently.”
- First Quarter moon at this dudes house.
- Layla spent some time in Madripoor with Anton.
- Senfu marked the stars 2000 years ago.
- Credits: First quarter Moon
Episode 4: The Tomb
- Waxing Gibbous
- Next Day
- Marc’s partner killed Abdullah El-Faouly, and Marc met Layla after that.
- Credits: Waxing Gibbous
Episode 5: Asylum
- Shortly after the death of Marc’s brother RoRo, his mother doesn’t attend his 10th birthday. March 9th, 1997.
- Following birthday, presumably, on March 9th, 1998.
- (22:42) Waning crescent moon, undetermined day or year
- Marc runs away from home as a young adult.
- “Dad called after all these years about her shiva,” the week long mourning period of first-degree relatives. Lasts for 7 days following the burial.
- (33:00) Dr. Harrow’s degree of psychology
- “this was it. Mom’s death and shiva two months ago. This was the moment our lives started bleeding into each other.”
- Credits: Waning Crescent moon
Episode 6: Gods and Monsters
- The same day continues after the events of episode 4.
- (10:50) Ammit was bound for 2000 years, after her last Avatar was Alexander the Great (though he died some 2300+ years prior).
- (20:30) god of the night sky, turns night into full moon.
- (24:45) full moon again
- Credits: Full moon